(44-6) 18 * << * >> * Русский * English * Содержание * Все выпуски
Study on the planning of rural land spatial utilization by improved particle swarm optimization
W.Z. Yi 1
1 School of Information Engineering, Guangdong Engineering Vocational and Technical College,
Guangzhou 510520, China
PDF, 740 kB
Язык статьи: English
The planning of rural land space utilization is a very important problem. In this paper, the objective function of rural land use planning was analyzed firstly, and then the improved particle swarm optimization (IPSO) algorithm was obtained by improving the inertia weight for solution. The results showed that the land space use in the study area was more reasonable after the planning based on the IPSO algorithm, the forest land and construction land increased, the area of grassland, cultivated land and water area reduced appropriately, the aggregation degree of all types of land improved, and the space distribution was more planned, which was more conducive to production activities. The analysis results verify the effectiveness of the IPSO method in land space use planning, which can improve the efficiency and benefit of land space use, and it can be popularized in practical application.
particle swarm optimization, land spatial utilization, land planning, rural.
Yi WZ. Study on the planning of rural land spatial utilization by improved particle swarm optimization. Computer Optics 2020; 44(6): 990-994. DOI: 10.18287/2412-6179-CO-723.
- Xu KP, Wang JJ, Chi YY, Liu M, Lu HJ. Spatial optimization and sustainable use of land based on an integrated ecological risk in the Yun-Gui plateau region. Acta Ecologica Sinica 2016; 36(3): 821-827.
- Zhang W, Huang B. Soil erosion evaluation in a rapidly urbanizing city (Shenzhen, China) and implementation of spatial land-use optimization. Environ Sci Pollut Res 2015; 22(6): 4475-4490.
- Ai B, Ma S, Wang S. Land-use zoning in fast developing coastal area with ACO model for scenario decision-making. Geo Spat Inf Sci 2015; 18(1): 43-55.
- Gong X, Cao MC, Wang D, Le Z, Sun X, Xu H. Spatial optimization simulation of land use pattern in Yellow River Delta Nature Reserve. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering 2017; 33: 355-361.
- Mohammadi M, Nastaran M, Sahebgharani A. Development, application, and comparison of hybrid meta-heuristics for urban land-use allocation optimization: Tabu search, genetic, GRASP, and simulated annealing algorithms. Comput Environ Urban Syst 2016; 60: 23-36.
- Han YN, Niu JZ, Xin ZB, Zhang W, Zhang TL, Wang XL, Zhang YS. Optimization of land use pattern reduces surface runoff and sediment loss in a hilly-gully watershed at the Loess Plateau, China. Forest Syst 2016; 25(1): e054.
- Zhang H, Zeng Y, Jin X, Shu B, Zhou Y, Yang X. Simulating multi-objective land use optimization allocation using Multi-agent system—A case study in Changsha, China. Ecol Modell 2016; 320: 334-347.
- Zhu D, Xiong P, Fang S. Optimization of land use in Zhangjiajie City under tourism ecological security constraints. Acta Ecologica Sinica 2018; 38(16): 5904-5913.
- Taherkhani M, Safabakhsh R. A novel stability-based adaptive inertia weight for particle swarm optimization. Appl Soft Comput 2016; 38: 281-295.
- Hu T, Hu M, Lv L, Zhou C. Improved genetic algorithm-particle swarm optimization based on multiple populations for 3d protein structure prediction. J Comput Theor Nanosci 2015; 12(7): 1414-1419(6).
- Liu J, Mei Y, Li X. An analysis of the inertia weight parameter for binary particle swarm optimization. IEEE Trans Evol Comput 2016; 20(5): 666-681.
- Chen F, Chen J, Wu H, Hou DY, Zhang WW, Zhang J, Zhou XG, Chen LJ. A landscape shape index-based sampling approach for land cover accuracy assessment. Sci China Earth Sci 2016; 59(12): 2263-2274.
- Yue Y, Ye X, Zou X, Wang J, Gao L. Research on land use optimization for reducing wind erosion in sandy desertified area: a case study of Yuyang County in Mu Us Desert, China. Stoch Environ Res Risk Assess 2016: 1-17.
- Xu Q, Yang K, Wang G, Yang Y. Agent-based modeling and simulations of land-use and land-cover change according to ant colony optimization: a case study of the Erhai Lake Basin, China. Nat Hazards 2015; 75(1): 95-118.
© 2009, IPSI RAS
Россия, 443001, Самара, ул. Молодогвардейская, 151; электронная почта: firstname.lastname@example.org ; тел: +7 (846) 242-41-24 (ответственный
секретарь), +7 (846)
332-56-22 (технический редактор), факс: +7 (846) 332-56-20